Yes, we finally got the li' one's hair cut!
If you'd noticed, we've been taking more pics in the apartment since we're gonna move out of it by end June...Kinda sad saying goodbye to our first apartment but we'll have fond memories of it. Am looking forward to moving into the new place though. We've worked out our budgets for the reno and the buying for new furnitures/electronics and man, we're gonna be broke for a while. Took leave today that we could start on some major shopping as we didn't want to go Orchard during the weekends. Let's see... LCD tvs, pcs, fridge, dryer plus furnitures and accessories..Must see if we can get some good lobangs!
Will definitely have a housewarming once the place is done..Not sure whether the ID guys are able to complete our apartment in such short span of time..Keeping my fingers crossed!
@the Big Walk yesterday!
Great turnout with folks from all walks of life joining us for the last walk at The National Stadium..The skies were kind to us as they waited till the event was entirely over and then the dark clouds descended and it started raining cats and dogs.
with Tarisa,Agnes,Grace,Joey & Huey Jiuan and Danny..
with Tarisa & Huey Jiuan..
Levan from Ronin..
so cute =)
With the soccer babes, Charlene, Tracey, Rachel & Valerie..
Grp pic in front of the National Stadium..
Rest of the set here..
Didn't take that many pics though..and since I was on stage and at the hospitality tent most of the time, I didn't have any pics of the walkers..
Some great photos of the walkers in action here
And this year, the Falungong walkers were alllowed to walk in their outfits (unlike last year where they were asked to change to the big walk tees)..Here's a video of their walk ..They actually walked the entire route and while playing the drums continuously..Siong man..
Kena tagged by Jean...
24 weird things abt moi
- I read in the shower. If I have no book, I'll start reading the shampoo bottles..
- I can't walk out of a bookstore without buying a book/magazine
- When I eat alone, I must have something to read
- I've never drank coffee before and probably never will..
- I'm addicted to coke (thank gawd I don't drink coffee)
- I don't eat certain things because I don't like the way they look (eg.kiwi fruit,guava,tao sar, kaya)
- I love instant noodles & airline food
- I watch way too much tv. I would stay up late till 3am to catch the 2nd run of the show on cable if I missed the first telecast
- I can burp at will.. Louder than some guys. And I can do a succession of burps easily. I won several guys in a burping contest before. One guy burped till he vomited. Hubby isn't very impressed though..
- I can't swim but I have a swimming medal from school..(long story)
- I love hard massages. I overheard a masseuse complaining to her colleague that I was a sadist and that she had to use more force on me (cause i kept saying to her 'harder, harder') than some guys. The longest massage I ever had was 3 hours *bliss*
- I'm a mahjong freak. My longest mahjong marathon was abt 25 hours..
- When I'm bored, I google.
- I must shower before I sleep
- I brush my teeth 4 times a day
- My 'aunty' visits me about 4 times a year. There was a year when it came once only. It's a miracle that I have Aidan.
- Aidan was named after a character in a popular tv show =) [no prize for guessing which]
- I used to be the table tennis ladies champion of Serangoon Gardens (that was when I was in Pr 6)
- I enjoy karaoke-ing but none of my friends do (because it's so uncool) :(
- I'm not afraid of rats and most insects. The only insect that frightens me slightly is the flying cockcroach but I've no qualms about whacking it and flushing it down the toilet bowl)
- I can't do sit-and-reach. I have problems reaching out to touch my toes..
- I can't stand the 'sound' of styrofoam.
- Like Jean, my sinus problem is pretty bad and I rub my nose violently too but I do it when I'm awake...especially at night. Hubby always say that my nose will drop off one day.
- I've been wanting to go for a nose-job since I was in sec school..
nah..not gonna tag anyone..